- 1. Access and hours of opening
- Monday – Thursday 08h00 – 21h00
- Friday 08h00 - 20h00
- Saturday 08h00 – 13h00
- Vacations and public holidays – closed
- 2. Membership
- Membership is open to all staff of Fort Cox and registered students
- 3. Circulation
- No library material may be taken out as the library is a reference library, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Librarian.
- 4. Facilities
- • Study – this facility is utilised by students and visitors wishing to study
- • Photocopier / printer – two photocopy machines are available for student and staff use
- • Laminators – an A4 size laminator is available
- • Binders – library staff assist students and other library users in binding documents
- • Audio – visual material – TV’s, DVD’s, Projectors, Video Camera’s, Digital Camera’s and other audio-visual material are available
The library staff provide assistance to Fort Cox College staff and students and their aim is not only to direct the users to information sources but also to ensure that the user knows how to use them and to provide the required training if necessary.