To be the leading centre of learning in Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry in Southern Africa.
Fort Cox mission is to provide quality education and training in Agriculture and Forestry, engage in Applied Research and in Community Outreach.
- We are committed to generate knowledge through Forestry and Agricultural training, practicals, experiential learning, research, and entrepreneurship.
Local History and Cultural Heritage
- We embrace the historical value and cultural heritage through archiving and celebration of significant occasions.
- We are committed to uplifting rural communities through; skills training, mentorship and business incubation.
- We are committed to a holistic Total Quality Management Principles by complying with internal and external quality assurance requirements.
- We instil a culture of commitment, dedication, integrity, transparency and good work ethics to the college staff and students.
- We adapt and appropriate ‘new technologies’ in the curriculum and research.
Staff and Student Support
- We are committed to up-grading the college staff in order to improve the quality of teaching, learning and support services.